Need long I/O cable for NI PCI 6010
leberkc
2008-08-12 18:10:09 UTC
I have a NI PCI 6010 DAQ.  Is there any way to extend the I/O cable beyond 2m?  Any adapters or longer cables that would work with my DAQ?  I am capturing data from a device which needs to be more than 12 feet away from my PC.

Thanks,
Chris.
Brooks_C
2008-08-13 23:10:09 UTC
Cheers,
leberkc
2008-08-14 14:40:11 UTC
Ok.&nbsp; Thanks for the info.&nbsp;Best regards,Chris.