calibration/verification procedure for usb-9211a
ExpansionMan
2008-07-24 20:40:09 UTC
I have built a piece of equipment using a USB-9211A thermocouple module. I need to write a calibration/verification procedure to release this equipment to production. Has anyone out there done something like this before?
It's running a LabVIEW 8.5 application I wrote.
tnek
2008-08-05 13:40:12 UTC
Hi Expansion, If you are looking for the calibration procedure that is normally used by metrology labs, it can be found <a href="http://digital.ni.com/manuals.nsf/websearch/4C5D5A5BA78DA14F8625721E007E2719" target="_blank">here</a>. Regards,KentApplications Engineer