System throwing null reference exception when creating voltage task
davesw
2008-07-24 08:10:09 UTC
Hello, I am trying to read analog data on a 6009 DAQ using c#However, when I try and create a voltage channel, I get a null reference exception. Can anyone point me in the right direction with this?The exception happens on:atask.AIChannels.CreateVoltageChannel(SquibCombo.Text,"", AITerminalConfiguration.Nrse,0,3.5,NationalInstruments.DAQmx.AIVoltageUnits.Volts);SquibCombo.Text is "Dev2/ai0" at runtimeThank youDavid
davesw
2008-07-24 08:40:09 UTC
Sorry, managed to post this in the wrong thread.