DAQ customized signal acquire
Smitha.Alse
2008-08-04 06:10:20 UTC
My project requires to acquire digital signals with a definite pattern, repeating itself for every defined time interval.
I am using NI-6259, 6722 pxi DAQ cards.
The signal looks somethin like this Attached bmp file.
Can anyone help me out how to proceed with this?

Regards,
Smitha

SIGNAL.jpg:
EllDee
2008-08-04 09:10:13 UTC
Hi
What you want to do with excatly......
do you want to accquire the wavform?
give some more detail
Regards
Ell Dee
Chris_D
2008-08-05 17:10:09 UTC
Hey smitha,It sounds like you are wanting to acquire some digital signals. One easy way to get started with data acquisition in LabVIEW is to use the DAQ Assistant. I have linked a couple of articles below that should get you started. You can also find more advanced DAQmx examples in the LabVIEW Example Finder at Help » Find Examples » Hardware Input and Output » DAQmx » Digital Measurements.NI-DAQmx Express VI Tutorial<a href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/2744" target="_blank">http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/2744</a> Complete Data Acquisition Tutorial<a href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/3116" target="_blank">http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/3116</a>