I have Lab VIEW 6.What software do I need to install to run USB-6008 Board.
kneupane
2008-07-17 20:10:08 UTC
I am a pretty beginer of the labVIEW. I have LabVIEW6 and USB-6008
multifunctio DAQ board.What software do I need to install to work with
this board? In the present time I need to use the board's two analog
output channels only.
Krishna
Dennis Knutson
2008-07-18 02:40:06 UTC
In order to use the USB 6008, you have to install either the DAQmx or DAQmx Base <a href="http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/:http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/fn/p/sn/n23:3478/lang/en%22" target="_blank">driver</a> which you also got with the card but in order to use DAQmx or DAQmx Base, you need to have at least LabVIEW 7.