DAQ Card for Automatic Control
Yambito
2008-08-14 23:40:18 UTC
Hello to all I want to develop a PID controller with LabVIEW 8.2 for manipulating a pneumatic valve. The valve is from air to open with a range of 3 - 15 psi. What DAQ card could help me to give instructions to the valve?. Control Design Suite is suitable for my purpose?
Lucianogob
2008-08-15 13:40:21 UTC
Hello Yambito,&nbsp;For more informations about wich board to use for your application please send a mail to <a href="mailto:***@ni.com" target="_blank">***@ni.com</a> and give more details about your needs. &nbsp;Thanks.&nbsp;Regards
Luciano Borges
National Instruments Brazil