Reset AO in USB6009
gunking
2008-07-29 16:10:11 UTC
I am learning the application and got a questiona about how to reset the AO just like no output at all. for example, I set AO1 to 3V and do some tests, then I need to reset the AO and do next test. should I set the AO to 0V every time or is there any VI that will reset to channel to default status?  I tried task stop and task clear. when the VI stop, the channel is still with the output voltage set in the code if I don't set 0V output.thanks a lot for your help
Dennis Knutson
2008-07-29 18:10:07 UTC
By doing a DAQmx Write of 0, you are doing the correct thing.
Bueller
2008-07-30 16:40:11 UTC
In addition to what Dennis mentioned, it might be useful to also know that the " DAQmx Reset Device" VI will reset all the channels on the device.
Regards,
Faris
gunking
2008-07-30 18:40:12 UTC
Message Edited by gunking on 07-30-2008 01:33 PM