USB-6251 Express Driver Not Displayed in Labview after NIDAQmx Update
johu
2008-08-13 17:40:11 UTC
I have Labview 8 Student Edition and had to update the NI-DAQmx driver in order for windows to recognize my USB-6251. However, Labview now does not have an express vi to talk to the device. What has gone wrong? I updated the driver to v8.7.2.
ninlmartijn
2008-08-14 10:10:08 UTC
Dear Johu,&nbsp;Thank you for your forum post. &nbsp;I did had a look in the read me file, and I'm sorry to say that there is no mention&nbsp;for support&nbsp; from Labview 8.0. Please use the <a href="http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/965/lang/en" target="_blank">DAQmx 8.7.1 driver </a>. I hope this will help you further. &nbsp;Best regards,&nbsp;&nbsp;