PCI-6035E Not responding to 1st IRQ level
Victor-
2008-07-22 14:40:09 UTC
Hello,

We have a PCI-6035E card installed in a PC running Windows 2000. We use this card with a SCB-68 to control a reactor vessel with some solenoid valves and switch position sensors. Our control box has a selector to either use the PC or the control box to operate our reactor. By mistake we tried to run labview (6.1) with the selector in "control box" position. After that we can not use labview anymor to operate the reactor. We have Measurement Studio 2.2, so we tried to run a test with it and it displays the following message: " The device is not responding to the first IRQ level", do you have any ideas of how to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot

Victor Carreto
RT4CY
2008-07-23 14:10:11 UTC
Hi Victor,Thanks for posting on the NI discussion forums!  I understand you are having problems using your PCI-6035E card with LabVIEW.  I have a few questions for you.  -Do you normally use LabVIEW or Measurement Studio to send and receive signals from the PCI-6035E?    -Did you receive an error when trying to run the LabVIEW program with the selector in "control box" position?   -What do you mean by "can not use labview anymore to operate the reactor"?  Are you getting errors in LabVIEW?   -Do you know whether you are using DAQmx or Traditional Daq?I would try going to Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) and resetting the device.  Go to Start»Programs»National Instruments»Measurement & Automation Explorer.  Navigate to your device under either NI-DAQmx devices or Traditional Daq (depending on what driver you are using).  Reset it by right-clicking and selecting Reset Device.
Victor-
2008-07-29 19:40:11 UTC
Thanks a lot!
Reseting the PCI card was enough to solve the problem.