configure SCB-68 for input from ao?
sukhiray
2008-07-04 09:10:10 UTC
how to configure the switches of SCB-68 for getting an analog voltage input from ao?
Dennis Knutson
2008-07-04 18:40:07 UTC
You have screw terminals and all you have to do is strip some insulation off some wires and you can connect from one place to another. If you need to know how to configure the analog in channels for RSE, NRSE, of DIFF, refer to the <a href="http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/320745b.pdf" target="_blank">manual</a>.
sukhiray
2008-07-05 08:10:07 UTC
Thank you for your response. I was doing the test keepinh all switches OFF. and I had run the "test panel" option to see the voltage at ao, when there was no connection at all. The voltage graph was in steady increasing mode. But I think in that no connection mode it should be a constant value. Please advise me to solve the problem.
Dennis Knutson
2008-07-05 15:10:05 UTC
Connect the signal and do a measurement. Put the switch in the correct position when you connect. What you see for a disconnected signal is expected.
p.s. When you ask DAQ questions, provide the model of the DAQ card itself and not just the terminal block.