Where can I buy screwlocks for PN 777600-01?
J-man
2008-07-28 15:40:11 UTC
I just called the number listed, which now belongs to Nissan, FYI. I called NI, about this, and they gave me a screw lock part number 749087-2 by Tyco, which I have ordered, received, tried, and it does not fit.  After checking the drawing more carefully, I noted that the screw dimensions are 4-40 UNC on the part that screws into the D connector on the screwlock, and M2.5 on the D connector.  Therefore, I am led to believe that I was given the wrong part number to begin with.After some research, I found the Tyco part number for this D, right angle connector, which is 2-174225-5.  I called Tyco twice.  The first time they said they didn't know what I was talking about, and the second time they said that no such screwlock is available at Tyco.  What?!Anyhoo, they gave me the name Amphenol, who I tried calling, but they're about as much help as everyone else.  Thus, I'm led back here to the forums....  All I need are screwlocks, prefrebly with the washers to boot.
JohnBerg123456789
2008-07-28 16:40:10 UTC
Hi J-Man.

The jackscrews I used for my application was NI part number 187949-10.
More info on this part can be found at:
If, for whatever reason, you're having trouble getting these screws from NI or other sources,&nbsp;I have a few spares screws that I can send your way.
&nbsp;
Regards,
John Bergmans
Bergmans Mechatronics LLC
jbergmans &lt;at&gt; bergmans &lt;dot&gt; com