How do you include the run time engine while creating an executable
smm
2008-08-14 13:40:23 UTC
I created an executable for a project and the installer file. When I tried running it, it said it cannot find the run time engine. How do you include the run time engine with the installer?
Dennis Knutson
2008-08-14 14:10:10 UTC
Open the Installer properties and select the Additional Installers category. In the Installers to Inlcude window, make sure the run-time is checked. Select other drivers as needed. p.s. You misposted this question to the multi-function DAQ board. It belongs in the LabVIEW board.
smm
2008-08-15 17:10:13 UTC
That was already checked. It still doesn't work
Dennis Knutson
2008-08-15 18:40:10 UTC
Do you observe the run-time engine being installed? If I remember correctly, the installer does provde this status. Have you search the hard drive for the run-time and are you installing the program (i.e. c:\program files)?