LCD display using DAQ USB6008
KayK
2008-07-03 04:10:07 UTC
hello,firstly, im stil new to LabVIEW actually...hope someone can help me out with my problem.thanks a lot for those who willing to help..im trying to use the DAQ USB6008 to simulate a 16 x 2 character LCD display.im using LabVIEW 8.5...can anyone teach me how to simulate the LCD using LabVIEW and the DAQ USB6008 ?
Nathan_R
2008-07-07 22:40:10 UTC
Hi KayK,

I would read over this <a href="message?board.id=170&amp;message.id=279829&amp;requireLogin=False" target="_blank">forum post</a>.
It sounds like someone
may have already written what you are looking for. I found this post by
searching the NI website for "LCD DAQ". Since you are new to LabVIEW,
I also recommend taking a look at the following Developer Zone articles.

Please let me know if you have any questions and take care.

Thanks,