How do I get the user to manually input a value?
lagahoo
2008-07-01 11:10:08 UTC
I want to prompt the user to input a value and then later store that along with the other data acquision.

How is this possible?
Dennis Knutson
2008-07-01 13:40:11 UTC
What language are you using? If it's LabVIEW, it's easy to write your own popup but you can use the Prompt User for Input Express VI on the Dialog and User Input palette.

You really be posting questions like this to the appropriate language board. It has absolutely nothing to do with DAQ.
rsw
2008-07-02 06:40:08 UTC
Please be sure to post your questions on the relevant board specific to your language and issue, as noted this isn't related to DAQ at all.
Thanks,