KUSB 3100 with LabView 8.2
Tom W [DE]
2007-03-02 16:40:17 UTC
Hi Kattinger-
It sounds like the installer for your Keithley KUSB-3108 may not support LabVIEW 8.2.  I ran a quick search on their site and was not able to find information about which versions of LabVIEW are supported.  NI does not develop or maintain their driver, so I would encourage you to contact Keithley for support.
Thanks-
Kattinger
2007-03-05 16:40:16 UTC
Hi Tom,
they know that and they will bring out an update, but to help immediatly they found this way.

Tom W [DE]
2007-03-05 17:40:17 UTC
Hi Kattinger-
Thanks for the follow-up.
Kattinger
2007-03-12 08:10:11 UTC
I know a little more now: it wouldnt help to install the old drivers because they dont work properly with labview 8.2 Please contact Keithley to get the beta-drivers for this version.
regards
solarlab
2008-06-27 21:10:10 UTC

I am trying to interaface a KUSB 3108 with LabView 8.0. So far, I have only been able to use the device as a volt meter and to output voltage. For measing volts the device is only responding to levels significantly higher than what is requried to use thermocouples. I am wondering if anyone here knows if there is a particular setting that needs to be applied so that the device knows the analog inputs are thermocouples rather than regular voltages.

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Ayon