Data accquisition is crashing in AOconfig. (Labview 5.1, Ni-Daq 6.1, windows 98
Dianne Broussard
2008-06-27 21:10:10 UTC
I recently reinstalled Labview 5.1 with Ni-Daq 6.1 for use with my legacy AT-MIO-16F5 board.  The DAQ folder was missing from the VI library and I had to copy it from another machine.  When I try to run analog input and output concurrently, the AOconfig subroutine returns an error and  no data are acquired.  The Ni-Daq test panel works fine.
G Lo
2008-06-30 22:10:08 UTC
Dianne,
Sounds like you had a bad install of NI-DAQ 6.1.  Which operating system are running?  NI-DAQ 6.1 is meant to run on Windows NT or later.  If test panels work fine then it could be the case that you did not include support for LabVIEW when installing NI-DAQ.  I am not that familiar with NI-DAQ 6.1 but there should be an option to include support for LabVIEW when installing NI-DAQ.  I would recommend reinstalling NI-DAQ and including this support.