How to calibrate voltage, temperature, humidity, and current of data acquisition devices?
davey31415
2008-08-14 19:40:11 UTC
I am considering purchasing several data acquisition devices to monitor laboratory conditions but I would like to ensure that I cancalibrate these devices myself. Does anyone have details on how calibrations of voltage, temperature, humidity, and current are usually performed?  Dave
Jaime F
2008-08-15 19:10:09 UTC
Hi Dave,
I will strongly suggest getting in touch with our sales department.Been able to calibrate does measurements will depend on the data acquisition cardyou get. For the measurements you need, I&rsquo;m pretty sure you will be able tocalibrate the devices yourself but to be sure I need to know which card you areplanning on buying. <a href="http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/nicc.call_me" target="_blank">Sales</a>
Calibration procedures are written for most of our card andcalibration software&rsquo;s are also part of our products portfolio. I hope it helps