Installing one AT-MIO-16XE-10 results in two devices in DeviceManager
rw1644h
2008-06-27 17:40:16 UTC
After installing one AT-MIO-16XE-10, two devices show up in Windows Device Manager. The OS is Win2000. I don't know if this is normal or this indicates a problem.
PBear
2008-06-30 19:40:12 UTC
Hi rw1644h,

Try searching through <a href="http://www.ni.com/support" target="_blank">ni.com/support</a> to see if any KnowledgeBases or other members of the community have had this issue. I searched for "AT-MIO-16E-10 Device Manager" and found this:
&nbsp;
KnowledgeBase 3DEH4PNQ: Why Does My AT/ISA DAQ Board Show Up As Two Devices Under Device Manager?