How do I connect CtrOutO to PFI7 on USB-6221?
elinas
2008-08-13 10:10:08 UTC
When I try to route DevX/ctr0 to PFI7, using property "CO.Pulse.Term", I get the following message "Error -89137 occurred at DAQmx Start Task.vi:1" I am using the example "Gen Dig Pulse Train-Continous.vi" and I added the use of the above property by changing the "DAQmx Create Channel". The documentation states ;
"The following table lists the output terminals for counter output. You can use a different PFI line for any of the output terminals. Ctr0Ctr1PFI 12PFI 13"How do I do it?Please refer to the example "Gen Dig Pulse Train-Continous.vi"!
ninlmartijn
2008-08-13 12:10:07 UTC
Hello Elinas, I tried your example and I wasn't able to reproduce your problem. I used DAQmx 8.7.2, I attatched the example which I adjust. I hope this will help you further, please let me know if there are any problems with the example. Best regards, MartijnMessage Edited by ninlmartijn on 08-13-2008 07:02 AM

Generate Pulse.llb:
http://forums.ni.com/ni/attachments/ni/250/42284/1/Generate Pulse.llb