Data Acquisition problem with PCI DAQ 6123 and using external trigger and clock
serkanbuhan
2008-07-29 08:40:09 UTC
Hello,

I am trying to get data from analog input channel of PCI-DAQ 6123 by using external trigger and sample clock inputs.My external trigger signal is a pulse per second (pps) and my sample clock signal has a sample rate of 102.4 kHz.I want to start acquisition by rising edge of reference trigger signal and acquiring 102400 samples per second wit sample clock signal. I have tried to write some labview codes.But I want your help with a labview code for this situation.I am not sure that i am missing samples or not. Thanks for your reply from now.

Best Regards,

Serkan Buhan
Electrical & Electronics Engineer
Tübitak-Uzay

Bueller
2008-07-30 16:40:11 UTC
Hi Serkan,
There are many useful shipped examples with LabVIEW. If I got you right, there's one example, " Acq&Graph Voltage-Ext Clk-Analog Ref ", that does exactly what you are talking about except that the sample clock in the example is external. You ca neasily set it to external by simply deleting the source terminal on the " DAQmx Timing " VI.
You can find this example in LabVIEW by going to Help >> Find Examples >> Hardware Input and Output >> NI-DAQmx >> Analog Measurement >> Voltage .
Regards,
Faris