DAQ6221- Generate Sinewave Output
Blias
2008-06-17 11:40:09 UTC
Dear All I try to generate a sinewave output with the DAQ6221. I use the example contgen-intclk from the CVI examples.If i set the frequency on 1kHz and the samplerate on 1000 then i get an error message: "DAQmx error"Statuscode -200018 Can somebody help me?Is there a limit for these values?thanks
Jakob.H
2008-06-23 07:40:07 UTC
Hi Blias,

Do you mean
with samplerate the samples per buffer?If it is so, look in the specification
of your devise, you will see that you have a Max. Output rate from 833kS/s.Your
settings generate an Output rate from 1000kS/s (1000S at 1 kHz).So please increase
your Frequency or your samples per Buffer.
Regards Jakob
Blias
2008-06-30 14:40:12 UTC
Thanks for your answer. It was very helpfull.
Blias