Multiple Channel tasks
kyle123
2008-06-26 12:40:12 UTC
I am new to LabView and have a fairly trivial problem. I want to be able to count the number of pulses from a digital input using a counter as well as determine the frequency that the pulses are occuring. Is there a way to create two virtual channels for the same input digital signal? Is there another way to solve this problem? Any help is appreciated, thanks.
TorbenP
2008-07-07 11:10:09 UTC
Hi, I am sorry to tell you that you are only able either to measure the frequency or to count the pulses. But you could split the signal and connect it to two counter inputs in order to get both values.Regards,Torben