syncrinize 6115 AO and 5122 digitizer
GAngjun
2008-07-18 22:10:08 UTC

I'd like to syncrinize the analogy ouput of  PCI 6115 and the PCI 5122 digitizer ADQ. Does anyboy konw how to to this?

I konw  how to syncrinize the AO  and the AI of the same PCI  6115, but I have no idea how to  syncrinize the 2 different cards.

Thanks band best regards,
G.J.

Ana P
2008-07-30 21:40:11 UTC
Hi GAngjun,

I understand that by synchronize these cards you mean starting both tasks at the same time. If that is the case, one option would be to configure each task to use its own device Onboard Clock, set the clock rate to be the same in both cards and then share the same trigger to start both tasks. Do you have a RTSI cable between these cards? In that case you could share the trigger between cards using a RTSI line. I hope this is helpful,