Two channel analog output generation using NI USB 6221
viswa
2008-07-14 11:10:08 UTC
Hi all,              I am trying to generate two sinusoidal waveforms with a VI for USB 6221 which has two analog output channels. My aim is to generate two waveforms simultaneously and introducing phase difference between them. i used two different VI's to solve the problem but couldnt succeed, i am posting the VI's here. I can see only one output, is given by the card and i checked it with oscilloscope, and also after running the both VI's  for a while they show error. i think the problem is with triggering digital signal. Please help me out of this problem.ThanksVisu

Laser Modulation Control 22.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/250/41518/1/Laser Modulation Control 22.vi

Laser Modulation Control _test2.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/250/41518/2/Laser Modulation Control _test2.vi
centerbolt
2008-07-14 12:10:10 UTC
Visu,
You need to create a single AO task that contains both channels.  Suggest you read the section in the DAQmx manual on the Task State Model.