range selection on the PCI-6071E?
diba
2008-08-13 20:10:12 UTC
I need to know how to set the input range to 0 to 100 mv for the PCI-6071E ? It says its software selectable but how is it done. I used the test panel on NI daq-mx, but the only options it gives you is -10 to +10 , or 0 to +10.
Dennis Knutson
2008-08-13 21:10:07 UTC
With a simulated device, I have no problems setting those limits. What version of DAQmx are you using. The limits you mention aer for the analog out. Are you also sure that you are on the correct tab?

6071 Input Limits.PNG:
http://forums.ni.com/ni/attachments/ni/250/42311/1/6071 Input Limits.PNG
diba
2008-08-14 13:10:09 UTC
THanks for the information. I am using version 3.0.2.3005 of daqmx. I think is an older version and I will upgrade to newer version.
Dennis Knutson
2008-08-14 13:40:23 UTC
There is no such thing as DAQmx version 3 anything. You are probably confusing the version of MAX with DAQmx. In any case, an upgrade is probably called for.