About obtainig an output signal in order to send it to a pressure regulator in a close loop
Cartagena
2008-06-25 14:40:14 UTC
About obtainig an output signal in order to send it to a pressure regulator in a close loop
Oswald Branford
2008-06-26 17:10:13 UTC
Hi Cartagena!
Are you interested im buying a card that can give you Analog output signals?
If thats the case, you need to know what are the parameters you need in terms of voltage, current, resolution and then based in all that choose the card that suits your needs the most. If you are in Mexico and would like to receive personal attention call free to 018000100793 and ask for a sales representative.
If you want to check the cards, you can consult the following link:
And select the Analog Output section to choose from it.
Have a great day!! :)
Cartagena
2008-06-27 15:10:13 UTC
Re: About obtainig an output signal in order to send it to a pressure regulator in a close loop
Cartagena
2008-06-27 15:10:14 UTC
Hi: I have an NI USB-6229 Multifunction I/O. The problem that I have is writhing the labview program because I dont know exactly how I can make that the voltage signal between 0-10V obtained from a PID can be processed and understand in order to make a physical task ussing a pressure regulator. I would like to know what commands can I use in order to give an output from the DAQ to a pressure regulator. This is for educational purpouse, Im novice using labview. If you think that you can revice my program just let me know because I need to finish this as soon as possible.Thanks for all your help.SincerelyAlexander CartagenaStudent ResearcherSchool of Aeronautics and AstronauticsPurdue University
Oswald Branford
2008-07-24 16:10:08 UTC
Hi Cartagena!
LabVIEW has a lot of functions to achieve what you intend to do, and it also includes examples. If you want to generate an output from your card you can check the following:
1.- Go to Find Examples in the menu at HelpĀ»Find Examples
2.- In the search tab input DAQ.
3.- Select one of the examples according to your needs.
The next links include examples of the same topic:
If you want to send me your code and explain what are your needs, i can try to help you.
By the way, if you feel more confortable writing in spanish, feel free to do so!
I hope this information helps you, i wish you&nbsp;a great day! :)
&nbsp;